What is Counselling?
Counselling is a therapeutic relationship between a counselor and a client (child/parent/other). It provides professional assistance and guidance in resolving cognitive, behavioural and emotional conflicts on a personal level. Counsellors in ACE are there to encourage the clients to share their thoughts and feelings, to help them to get a better insight into themselves and empower them to either resolve or cope with the issues of life. Counsellors of ACE are professionals trained extensively in the areas of Sensitivity, Empathy, and non-judgmental and maintaining confidentiality
- Do you feel helpless or hopeless?
- Are you persistently sad or worried?
- Any professional or relationship concerns?
- Behavioural issues of children or adolescent issues?
Benefits of Counselling
- Resolution of conflict
- Development of self-esteem
- Better management of behaviour/emotions
Some areas for Counselling
- Stress management
- Self Esteem
- Anger management
- Behaviour difficulties